They say the ultimate confidence is knowing what you don’t know and asking for help. These FAQs should give you that decision making confidence needed to take the big entry leap. If it is not in the FAQs, please email us.
It looks like COVID-19 has settled, however if we cannot hold 2024 due to COVID-19, we will carry entries over.
General entry FAQ's
To make a rider substitution follow the steps below:
- Log in using your ID/passport number
- You will see a summary screen of your team details
- Click the “Substitute” button
- Click on the “Add” button
- Select the person from the “Current Team Members” box whom you wish to substitute and ensure they are added to the “Members to be Substituted” box
- Click the “Confirm” button
- Enter the ID and details of the new team member
- A summary screen confirming that the substitution has taken place will appear – this means your substitution will be saved
- You are welcome to do your substitutions for free, online
- We cannot guarantee clothing size will be correct for riders substituted after our closing date of 1 February 2023
- We’ll confirm your substitution via email
- Substitutions will be charged at R350
- Substitutions will remain open until the event starts.
Clothing orders are placed well in advance. Substitute riders must accept that they may receive the clothing size ordered by the original rider.
Please email the new name to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will do it for you.