go2berg 2024 - 13 Sept to 19 Sept 2024
The Old Mutual go2berg is a rewarding journey on mountain bikes that will be the ultimate “off-road” show of this great country. We have also introduced a gravel bike route for those wanting a different challenge.
- The best value way to ride is to enter a team of 4 or more*. This ideal for friends, colleagues, riding groups. If you enter a group of 4 or more, you don’t need to stick together during the ride. If you want to race, you can race as solo riders. You can enter a team of 4 or more without knowing all your riders names yet. Great for companies and clubs wanting to secure the best rate.
- For large groups email email@example.com
- All entries below include hotel/guest house accommodation in the famous tourist town of Clarens day 2
- All prices inclusive of VAT.
- The ending at Champagne Sports Resort in the Drakensberg is spectacular. Your last night dinner bed and breakfast is part of entry fee below. We highly recommend staying on for more days if you want a proper break.
- *R23300 is approx: £1025 €1176 USD1240 for reference.
Entry fee for 2024
|Team of 4||Team of 2||Solo|
|Including Champagne Sports Resort accommodation at the finish||R23300 per rider||R24300 per rider||R25900|
Entry fee and what’s included:
- Awesome mountain bike route and a dedicated gravel bike route through private and wonderful lands of South Africa
- Hotel/guest house accommodation in the tourist town of Clarens day 2.
- Last night accommodation at Champagne Sports Resort in the Drakensberg
- 2 person tent to share if entered as team of 4 or team of 2
- Your own tent if entered as a solo
- A snug winter pack ……eg warm garment, beanie
- Finishers T
- Water points / hydration zones
- Five race villages (including the night of Day 0) with tented accommodation
- A comfy mattress. Bring your own single sheet, sleeping bag and pillow
- Two nights at Emseni camp with stretcher beds in canvas tents
- Three awesome meals a day (including Day 0 lunch and dinner), plus snacks in between at some of the finest race villages you will ever experience hosted by local communities – including some of the finest mouth-watering feasts (please let us know if you have a special dietary requirement – we will try to accommodate you)
- Access to all the race facilities i.e. hot proper showers, bike wash facility, and chill zones
- Extensive medical support – we will provide you with extensive medical support, but you must have the right insurance cover, and you must carry the necessary documents with you
- Full logistical support who will transport your bag from race village to race village.
Group love: We love groups of friends who want to ride together. Groups 10 or more should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries are limited to ensure your experience is not
- Total price quoted inclusive of VAT
- VAT invoice available on request
- We have a payment plan option with instalments available at no extra charge
- Please make sure you have read our refund policy
- Please make sure you have read our rules too – everyone loves rules!
go2berg refund policy
Folks, please have a proper read of the refund policy. At any stage you are more than welcome to find a substitute rider/team. We will not charge an admin fee for this change.
- 90% refund until 31 May 2024
- 75% refund until 30 July 2024
- No refund from 1 August 2024
- Entry is 100% transferable. In all cases riders can find a buyer for their entries should they need to withdraw at any stage.
- At all times we will try help you find another entry if we are full and have a waiting list.
We recommend you take out insurance in the event of having to cancel close to the event.
If go2berg makes the decision to cancel or postpone the 2024 event based on COVID-19 restrictions before the 1 June 2024, we will offer all 2024 riders a full refund or carry-over to 2025.
If subsequent to June, the organisers are compelled to cancel or postpone the event due to any reason whatsoever beyond our control, including inter alia a change after 1 July 2024 of government laws / regulations applicable to the hosting of the event, we will carry your entry over to 2025 with no extra charge. In this scenario and due to the costs incurred by the organisers relative to the planning and hosting of the event, you will not be entitled to a full refund. Our refund will be determined by costs incurred.Entry FAQs
Entry fee does not include:
Entry fee does not include:
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports
- Does not include any flights to and from the event
- Does not include any shuttles you may need to and from airports
- Does not include shuttle to the start in Frankfort or from finish
- Does not include massages and bike mechanic service (see the Extras section for more information)
- Drinks from our race village bars (all profits go to schools).
For all entry questions contact email@example.com.